DMO fan control system
- Ventilation must be maintained continuously on the power level of demand controlled ventilation.
- Ventilation is especially important at night, when indoor air quality affects us all the time.
- Ventilation also reduces emission concentrations of the building materials and e.g. radon nuisances.
- Clear fan control system makes possible to control rapid indoor air changes: to eliminate overheating, to reduce the harmful effects of smoking and, for example, to quickly dehumidify washrooms.
- Economy is improved with easily adjustable demand controlled ventilation.
- LVI number: 7904011
Installation and technical information
- Open the cover by unscrewing the screws.
- Attach the control center as surface mounted.
- The electrical connections are made by an entrepreneur with respective installation rights, using a front fuse max. 10 A
The DMO is equipped with an operating switch, so the voltage of the heating element is controlled via the switch.
Single-phase, operating voltage 230V, 50HZ.
For voltage-controlled fans with thermal protectors,
There are five fan operating positions:
voltages 60, 80, 120, 160 ja 230V.
There is a separate operating switch on the side of the casing.
The function of the operating switch can be disabled (continuous usage).
Surface mountable gray plastic casing.
The DMO-455 is equipped with a 1.7 A transformer.